- We promise never to share your information with any third parties that are not directly involved with Bunkhouse.
- Your information can be shared with other companies or organizations that are needed to complete any projects and services that directly interact with Bunkhouse.
- When you signup/contact or participate in any other form of communication you will automatically be signed up for our e-newsletter.
Pricing & Fees
- Design fees for work done are required at 100% up to $1,000 of quoted work.
- Design fees over $1,000 are required a minimum of 50% down and equal remaining payments monthly on date of signup until remaining monies have been paid.
- Remaining payments shall be auto-drafted from credit card on file.
- Monthly fees for monthly services shall be auto-drafted via credit card on file every 30 days after and are non-refundable.
- Monthly fees will begin regardless of completion of project 30 days from signup .
Returns & Cancellations
- If a return is requested on behalf of a customer, Bunkhouse. shall grant if it is within 3 business days of money collected for initial signup. After three business days no monies shall be returned.
- Customers reserve the right to cancel their monthly services at any time as each account is a month to month service agreement.
- Any work done that is needed to cancel a customer account or collaborate to move services shall be charged at a rate of $99 an hour with a one hour minimum charge.
- Each customer is required to host their website with Bunkhouse. unless otherwise granted from Bunkhouse.
- Monthly fees for hosting, maintenance, email accounts, website changes and other monthly services are collected every 30 days after signup.
- Monthly fees start 30 days after the initial signup and will begin auto-drafting ever 30 days thereafter.
- Customers have the right to change their auto-draft at any time and will be active on the following months billing cycle.
- Any requested services that require more than 15 minutes of work are not included in normal monthly fees. These types of requests are subject to additional one-time fees.
- Monthly services include: hosting, bandwidth, email accounts, email support, virus/malware/spam protection, weekly cloud hosted back-up, software updates/security patches and agreed monthly change quota.
- Monthly change quotas include: text changes, email account setup/help, changing out media submitted from customer, uploading any types of media submitted from customer, customer support and on-going training.
- Monthly change quotas do not include: changing out entire text on pages, creating new pages, graphic design creation, creating or editing forms, uploading mass media, moving domains, changing hosting platforms or website/app redesigns.
Data & Information
- Bunkhouse. is not responsible for any data loss on any websites, apps, graphics, files or any other type of digital media.
- Bunkhouse. is not responsible for any website or app outages or down time due.
- Bunkhouse. uses a third party nationwide hosting company for its services.
- Bunkhouse. requires all requested information before any project is started and subject to agreed time needed for completion of the project.
- Any requested information requested that is not submitted on a timely manner will extend the time of project completion.
- Each project will have a rough draft submitted to customer for review.
- Each project will receive 2 rounds of revisions.
- First round the customer will receive one week to review project and make one list of changes needed.
- Second round the customer will receive one week to review first round of completed revisions and make one final list of changes needed.
- Note: not all requested changes are guaranteed to possible due to limitation of framework, pricing quoted, or changes to agreed upon project.
- Any revision outside of the agreed upon project at time of signup are subject to additional one-time fees.
No Strings Attached Policy
- Bunkhouse. reserves the right to cancel any customer account at any time regardless of status of project, relationship to customer, either in-process or completed.
- Bunkhouse. reserves the right to change any and all policies on the simple service agreement at any time.
- Upon customer signup for services, customer agrees to any and all changes made to simple service agreement on-going.
- Customers are required and expected to check back often for any changes made to simple service agreement.
- Any updates to simple service agreement shall have a date stamp below.
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Terms & Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. MISSION Terms & Conditions last updated on February 16th, 2016. Copyright 2016 | Bunkhouseco.com | All rights reserved.